We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Place the vegetables in a heat-resistant dish, sprinkle with oil, a little wine, season with salt and pepper, then put in the preheated oven, approx. 10 minutes on medium heat. Meanwhile, the fish is seasoned with spices for fish from Kotani, and left to cool for approx. Ten minutes. After the vegetables are preferred, add the fish, sprinkle with finely chopped rosemary, olive oil, wortchester sauce, the rest of the semi-dry white wine, and put in the oven for approx. 15 minutes on low heat, uncovered. after it has browned on both sides, cover it with parchment paper and let it simmer for approx. 5 minutes. Serve as such or with rice garnish.
Sea bream fillets on a bed of vegetables
The recipe for the weekend! Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 4 sea bream fillets (or sea perch)
- a few raw almonds
- a large clove of garlic
- a few tablespoons of hummus
- artichoke jar (preserve)
- a carrot cut into thick, oblique blades
- a few dried tomatoes, stored in oil
- a few mushrooms, cut into quarters
- salt, pepper, olive oil, butter
- a few cherry tomatoes
- Capelin caviar (Danish caviar)
- Put some raw almonds in water to hydrate. At least an hour, it should soften a little. Clean the skin and leave it in a little water.
- Bake a clove of garlic (a large clove of Romanian garlic, with large cloves) in aluminum foil, with large sea salt and a little olive oil. On medium / high heat, until slightly softened. Then remove the whole garlic cloves, clean.
- Boil a little water. When it boils, add the cherry tomatoes for 30, 40 seconds. Remove to cold water and peel.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and start frying the vegetables. Start with the carrot (add a few tablespoons of water to soften a little) then the mushrooms and finally the artichoke pieces and dried tomatoes. On medium heat, do not color. In the end it should have a texture that you like but without sauce (they should not be stifled). Drain the vegetables in a sieve before arranging them on the plate.
- Fry the fish seasoned with salt and pepper in a pan with a little oil and a drizzle of butter. At medium to high heat. Place in the pan with the skin facing down. Press a little with the fork so that it does not arch. When the top whitens, turn. After a few seconds it is ready.
- At the same time, cook in a pan for several tens of seconds, over high heat, with two tablespoons of butter, almonds, olives and baked garlic. Extinguish at the end with a teaspoon, two, of lemon juice. Turn off the heat immediately and add another pinch of butter for smoothness.
In a beautiful plate, create a thin bed of humus with the back of a spoon, on which you add the vegetables: artichokes, carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms.
Arrange the fish over the vegetables and add the garlic, olive and almond mix.
Decorate with some cherry tomatoes, black caviar and some small, delicate green leaves.
Method of preparation
This food is seasonal, as you can see, most of the vegetables we currently find on the market are much lighter. And now let's move on to the preparation mode.
The chicken, after washing it well, I rubbed it with a little salt and lemon & acircie, (this to get a pleasant taste and of course to eliminate the specific smell of chicken) then & icircl portionam, usually in smaller pieces, in my case I divided it into 8 pieces. We let it drain a little from the accumulated water and in the meantime, we take care of the vegetables.
First, we washed them all, then dried them with paper towels. Pumpkin, eggplant and tomatoes are not peeled, but only cut into larger cubes. After cleaning the carrots, we cut them into rounds. As well as bell peppers, we will cut larger pieces. We will peel the onions and potatoes and cut them in the same way as the zucchini into larger cubes. We will leave the cauliflower in small bunches, and the garlic, if it has small puppies, we will leave it whole, and if they are bigger, we will cut them in half. The only one that will remain uncut is the hot pepper. And now we will prepare the tray in which we will cook our food. I used a Teflon tray with the dimensions of 28 x 38 cm.
Next, I put the oil, onion, after which I added all the other vegetables, which were previously mixed with pepper and salt to taste. At the end I added the tomato juice mixed with the tomato paste and put the chicken on top. After the tray was ready, I put it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees C for an hour. During cooking, we can open the oven and check the amount of sauce formed. If it has dropped too much, we can add another glass of water in which we dissolved a ligure of tomato paste. After an hour, brown the surface a little, then turn off the heat. The food obtained is served hot or cold with p & acircine, hot peppers, pickles, radishes, olives or whatever you want. It is a very tasty, healthy and rich in vitamins, fiber and minerals. Not to mention her wonderful looks. We are still in season, so you could try this quick recipe that doesn't require too much time or fatigue.
Ingredients for fish on a bed of vegetables
- a big fish
- 2-3 red and white onions
- 4-5 large tomatoes
- 4-5 potatoes
- a clove of garlic
- 2-3 bell peppers
- 2-3 large carrots
- 3-4 tablespoons of broth
- salt, pepper, spices of your choice
- 2 lemons
How to prepare the fish recipe on a vegetable bed?
I cleaned and washed the fish fillet well and seasoned it well with salt, pepper, chilli, thyme, granulated garlic and paprika. I cleaned and washed the vegetables, then cut them into slices and put them in the pan. I put the sliced carrots, the sliced peppers, the julienne onions and the sliced potatoes and tomatoes, and the sliced garlic. I seasoned them well with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary and bay leaves.
I put the fish over the vegetables and put lemon slices in place. I put broth in the pan, also from place to place and I put 2 large cups of water. I put everything in the oven until the water dropped, forming a sauce, and the fish took on a beautiful color. I think it was in the oven for about 40-50 minutes.
Quails on a bed of vegetables
Prepare the marinade: in a large bowl combine the wine, vinegar, thyme leaves and a pinch of salt.
The quails are cut in two (long) and marinated for 1-2 hours.
Meanwhile, cut the onion into rings, the bacon into small pieces, and the potatoes and carrots into thin slices.
Add the chopped ingredients and broccoli in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
Then, put the ingredients in the bowl in a heat-resistant bowl greased with butter, on top arrange the sprigs of thyme, the pieces of butter and the marinated quails.
Cover with aluminum foil and put in the preheated oven at 180 C, for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the dish from the oven, grease the quails with oil and bake for another 15 minutes, without aluminum foil.
Method of preparation
1. The salt cleaned of husks and intestines is washed with cold water, left to dry then grow deep on the spinal cord, seasoned with salt, pepper, dried and chopped basil and grated lemon and orange peel, then leave the a little cold for an hour. 2. Boil frozen vegetables with a pinch of salt and drain well. The seasoned salami is filled in each notch with slices alternating between lemon and orange and the belly is filled with a few sprigs of dill and green parsley and thin slices of lemon and orange. 3. In a yena tray place the cooked and well drained vegetables, then place on top, carefully the flavored salt, sprinkle everything with olive oil and a glass of white wine, cover the tray with aluminum foil and put in the oven over high heat, about 20 minutes, after which the aluminum foil is removed and it is left for about 10 minutes to lightly brown the salad. Frozen vegetables can be replaced with fresh sliced, boiled and well drained vegetables. Serve hot with vegetables. Good appetite!
Grilled turkey with green garlic sauce
There are too few words that can really tell how good the turkey is. Ok, it may seem expensive (in season it sells for 40-50 lei per kg, but even less, if you're lucky), but the Black Sea is a rarity in Bucharest and is worth the sacrifice. The bigger it is, the better - just to keep our pocket!
The thick skin hides a fine, white flesh that melts in your mouth. It's good fried, fried or baked (as the English do). We prefer it on the grill, as we eat it at the fishing pubs on May 2nd.
The only more complicated part of this recipe is the cleaning and portioning of the fish. It has no scales, but some bony protuberances, like plates. The skin can be removed, but we do not recommend doing this without training. In addition, if you keep the skin, this will protect it from the grill.
1 turbot (weight may vary, but for 4 people you need a fish of about 2 kg)
1 healthy bunch of green garlic
coarse sea salt, pepper, oil
1.The heel is cleaned by making an incision on the belly (the white skin part), in the head area. There you take out everything in the stomach and wash it well. The head is cut off, as is the tail and the lace on the edges. It is cut into slightly equal pieces, but keep in mind that the part around the belly will have less meat. You will need a solid knife and strength.
Wipe well with water, season with salt and pepper, keep cool.
Prepare a polenta and a clove of green garlic.
Heat the grill (here we use the cast iron one). As a precaution, grease the fish with a little oil. Sprinkle coarse salt on the grill, then place the heel. Because the pieces are thick and because the skin protects it, it will need a little more time to penetrate than any other fish. Check that it is ready with the tip of a knife, with which you can check if the meat inside has turned white and comes off the bones easily.
It is served with mujdei and polenta (alternatively, there are some natural potatoes rolled in parsley, but garlic can not be missing!).
Like I said, you don't meet the heel at the fishery every day. These pictures are from last year and we give you the recipe in time, so be prepared :). I forgot how good it is!
Salmon on a bed of aromatic vegetables, a perfect delicacy for health! The recipe is simple and quick, in a single pan
Sometimes we feel the need to pamper our taste buds with a healthy and tasty food, perfect for lunch or dinner. If you like fish then let's prepare a super salmon recipe on a bed of vegetables!
Sometimes we feel the need to pamper our taste buds with a healthy and tasty meal, perfect for lunch or dinner. If you like fish then let's prepare a super salmon recipe on a bed of vegetables!
With few ingredients you can make a simple and quick preparation, everything being prepared in a single pan.
To prepare the salmon recipe on a bed of vegetables & icircn pan you will need a few ingredients:
- Salmon fillets
- Cherry tomatoes
- Pepper (red / yellow)
- Green beans (you can also use the frozen or jar version)
- Basil, salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- Optional: capers
How to prepare the recipe for salmon on a bed of vegetables & icircn pan?
Extremely simple and fast, especially if you use one Regis Stone Pan pan, which helps you prepare everything in one place! Tomatoes are cut in halves and peppers in the shape of slices. Add a drop of oil, put the piece of salmon on one side, and add the cut vegetables in the space left free.
We take care to cook the fish on both sides and to mix the vegetables a few times, until we get the desired consistency (softer or harder). Towards the end we add salt, pepper and basil, to taste. The meal is served with a drop of lemon added over the fish.
We chose to use one Regis Stone Pan pan, because it is spacious and I was able to cook it with a simple drop of oil. I only used it to flavor the food, because the special, non-stick coating prevents the food and ingredients from sticking together and maintains the texture, vivid color and nutrients.
The stainless steel base allows the heat to be distributed evenly during cooking and you do not have to sit around stirring to prevent burn marks.
& Icircn plus, the pans from Regis Stone range they offer a superior quality to the ceramic ones, because they are much more durable and more resistant to scratches. You can cook spectacular recipes for steaks, vegetable mixes, omelets or pancakes, all without oil and without worries!
The contestants of the show & bdquoChefi la knifeâ & # x20AC; & # x2122;
Do not forget! And you can win such a pan if you participate in the hottest competition of the moment! Enter on competition page & bdquoKhefi at knives & rdquo, answer the question of the week and equip your kitchen with a product from the Regis Stone range, with which you can make a culinary show!
This recipe is a spring-specific dish because only during this period can you find all the necessary ingredients. In 45 minutes you get a tender chicken, with creamy vegetables and flavored leurd for a light lunch or a tasty dinner.
1. Prepare the ingredients
- Wipe with an absorbent napkin and portion 400 g of chicken legs LaProvincia.
- Season them with salt and pepper to taste.
- Clean and chop the rounds 2 sprigs of green onion , 1 leek thread and 2 carrots.
- Coarsely chop 4-5 large mushrooms .
- Wash and chop finely 1 large leurd connection fresh.
2. Start cooking
- Put 2 tablespoons oil Heat it in a medium skillet and add the chicken legs. Let them brown over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side and then take them out on a plate.
- Put the green onions and leeks in the remaining fat in the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrot slices, leave for 2 minutes and then add the mushrooms. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Put the chicken legs in the pan, 100 ml of water , salt and pepper and cover the pan again. Leave everything on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring lightly from time to time.
3. Finish the preparation
- Turn off the heat and add the washed and chopped leurda to the pan.
- Mix well and let the food sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Good appetite!
Chicken legs on a bed of leurd and vegetables are cooked in 45 minutes, and the degree of difficulty is low. You need the following tools: